Thursday 7 July 2016

There's a first time for everything

Hi guy's , This is my first time i'm blogging and i find it amazing .I'm a 18 year old teenager with a son . Before i became a zafe at the Youth Cafe Vangate , I was just a teenager at home no schooling no occupation i always doubt myself saying things like i'd never be able to become who i want to be in life because i dropped out of school in the middle of my grade 10 and i always thought that i wont be able to achieve my goals , dreams and my hearts desires , but then i found out about the youth cafe vangate and i felt overwhelmed it was like a dream come true , and chance for me to achieve my goals and visions , I am truly honored to be apart of the youth cafe , and its the best place for a person to find themselves :).




No comments:

Post a Comment