Thursday 7 July 2016

HOW GOD HAS TAKEN ME OUT OF THE DARK AND MADE ME A BEACON OF LIGHT

Good Day, I am Clinton. My heading says it all this morning my encouragement to the rest of the world is satan is a liar to overcome him and his games all we have to do is believe in God's Word live in the word, put it in  practise in our daily walk, have faith and the Holy Spirit will do the rest...
just a small eg.......the way i live my life today has inspired people who was stuck in darkness to seek god and people use to say theres no hope for them but god has showed them through me being a vessel that if we believe and serve him with all our hearts he will come through for us...so yes the impossible is possible with our heavenly father.....so we give him all the glory amen........
God Bless and have a fruitful day!


this is my and my brother in christ see the light shinning over us .......and we give god all the praise amen!!!!!!!!!!!

living in darkness ...................thats when i was involved in gangsterism and drugs and iam heavy intoxicated while standing there

No comments:

Post a Comment