Wednesday 2 March 2016

if I can do it so can you

I used to be a very shy girl ,never wanted to do everything for myself always letting people help me with work and always on my phone , The day i failed grade 9 was so heartbreaking that I decided that enough is enough that why I decided that I really need to get up and work for what i want in life .my mother and father  went different ways my mother raised us on her own  , she was always there for me .i went to a new school to help better my self and end up passing grade 9,10 and 11 and at the moment I'm busy   finish  my metric at C.M.E and doing class at the youth cafe and it's helping me a lot the cafe and it is so much fun and  exciting and awesome cant wait for the next session  .when I'm at the cafe it a total new environment      

No comments:

Post a Comment