Friday 26 February 2016

Creating Digital



Two of my most exciting sessions are Creative and Digital.It has taught me how to express my ideas and interpret it in a digitized way.With the Creative session I can design what I am thinking and then lay down my ideas on the internet via Blogging or Facebook.It creates new opportunities to move forward in life and be inspirational towards yourself and others.I have adapted to the concept of using a computer or laptop and became familiar with the technological way of doing things.I progress everyday that I am here(learning how to implement what I'm doing here at home).





                                             




                                             


                                          CREATING DIGITAL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment