Thursday 25 February 2016

my first experience at the youth cafe

when i first came to the youth cafe i had questions on my mind, questions like what kind of place is this?,how will this place benefit me?,and etc,then i entered inside the Youth Cafe with those questions and one of the facilitators in the Youth Cafe came to me.

 He assisted me and told me what the place is about and how would this place help.To me it was like i am entering heaven because all my questions where being answered with out me asking anything,they told me everything that i needed to no,and i became interested, because i was about to learn new things that i was never thought at school.

The facilitators welcomed me and judged me,so that is  why i keep on coming to the Youth Cafe to learn more things and meet new people.so i love the Youth Cafe and everyone that enters it .

1 comment: