Thursday 25 February 2016

favorite session at the youth cafe

my favorite sessions at the youth cafe....                                                                                                                                     I love the leadership and entrepreneur sessions the most.I see myself as a leader and very much business minded.                                                                                                                                                                                    I mostly enjoy the entrepreneur sessions.It helps grow my mind, filling my head with new ways to become a successful business woman.In these sessions, I have learnt how to be creative and be  open to new and  different ideas. Personally, the most important thing I have learnt or phrase that I intend to implement in my life, is not to work harder,but to work smarter.

The leadership sessions I have to enjoy. It teaches me how to be self-empowered,self-motivated,to have no limits,to reach to for my  goals and for what I want to change in my life, to have a better future.                                          
                                       
I enjoy each session.I learn,I laugh and through every session,I learn a lesson and I am getting closer to my brighter future.                                                                                                         
xoxo ChArRa


No comments:

Post a Comment