Thursday 25 February 2016

Experienced Youth

Since I've been at the the Youth Cafe I've experienced all kinds of things.I'v learned how to interact with people,build up my confidence and became more aware of more surroundings(became more responsible,more respectable,and more attentive).
DIGITAL SESSION

                                        
                        LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST


The activities given at the Youth Cafe brought me out of my bad habits of being on my own and not caring about what goes on in life,being self-centered and lazy.I became familiar with things I didn't know about.Every morning i wake up excited to be here just to learn new things,gain knowledge and meet new people.Everything is just so intriguing.I've always had a negative attitude towards myself but ever since I've been coming here my whole life has changed my self-confidence has been boosted and I now have a POSITIVE attitude towards myself.I can't wait to see wait the rest of the year has in store for me.YEAH ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment